NYFHT will be offering first, second & third doses of Pfizer & Moderna at our upcoming COVID-19 vaccination clinic.
Please call 647-670-2888 to book your appointment.
Eligibility for booking is currently limited to the following:
- Youth born in 2009 or earlier (turning 12 years in 2009 or older) who would like their first dose of Pfizer
- Patients 12+ years who would like their first dose of Moderna
- Patients who got their first dose of Pfizer (21+ days ago) or Moderna (28+ days ago)
Eligibility for Third Dose
We are also delivering third doses of COVID-19 vaccine to select vulnerable populations.
If you are eligible for a third dose, you must bring this completed physician referral form (click here or see below). Patients who do not bring this completed referral form will be turned away.
Vulnerable populations eligible for a third dose are:
8 weeks after second dose
- Transplant recipients (including solid organ transplant and hematopoietic stem cell transplants)
- Patients with hematological cancers (examples include lymphoma, myeloma, leukemia) on active treatment (chemotherapy, targeted therapies, immunotherapy) for malignant hematologic disorders
- Recipients of an anti-CD20 agent (e.g. rituximab, ocrelizumab, ofatumumab)
- Patients undergoing active treatment for solid tumors;
- Patients who are in receipt of chimeric antigen receptor (CAR)-T-cell;
- Those with moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (e.g., DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome);
- Stage 3 or advanced untreated HIV infection and those with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome; and
- Patients undergoing active treatment with the following categories of immunosuppressive therapies: anti-B cell therapies (monoclonal antibodies targeting CD19, CD20 and CD22), high-dose systemic corticosteroids, alkylating agents, antimetabolites, or tumor-necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitors and other biologic agents that are significantly immunosuppressive.
5 months after second dose:
- Residents of high-risk congregate settings including long-term care homes, higher-risk licensed retirement homes and First Nations elder care lodges
Do not schedule your appointment if you have any symptoms of COVID-19